- We present a framework that could be used for the implementation of blockchain technology in healthcare sector for EHR.
- The aim of our proposed framework is firstly to implement blockchain technology for EHR and secondly to provide secure storage of electronic records by defining Chain access rules for the users of the proposed framework.
- Moreover, this framework also discusses the scalability problem faced by the blockchain technology in general via use of off-chain storage of the records.
- This framework provides the EHR system with the benefits of having a scalable, secure and integral blockchain-based solution.
- Medical data intervention is always possible because the existing system is a centralized distributed system.
- In the existing system there are drawbacks such as no data privacy, less reliability and lack of network security in sharing the health record among the cloud servers.
- Also failure in single point can happen in existing system which results in unavailability of data.
- It also lacks in data retrieval process since the existing system faces storage issues
- In a centralize communication model, the system administrator may disclose sensitive data due to insider attacks
- Several large-sized distributed data centers which creates a huge burden for computing, storage, and networking resources
- In the proposed blockchain technology based EHR provides decentralized system.
- This proposed system provides trustworthy access control mechanism by using the smart contracts in order to achieve secured EHR sharing between the patients and the health care providers including hospital and pharmacist.
- In the proposed system, a patient can register and feed his details regarding health which then will be converted into hash value using SHA 512 algorithm and then it will be embed to a EHR Data.
- Using this hash value the doctor and the hospital can view the details permitted by the patients.
- The doctors can now provide the medicines by viewing the patients record and this will be converted into a block.
- This block can be viewed by pharmacist and automatically invoice will also be created.
- This proposed system also integrates crypto currency that is ethereum which preserves sensitive health information against threats.
- The crypto currency can also be used to book a doctor’s appointment and also pay for it.
- By using the unmodifiable property of blockchain provide more security.
- Confidentiality is transparent with each transaction visible to all the peers.
- Run a application in offline mode.
- Certificate is validated rapidly.
- Provide accurate and reliable information
- Front End – Anaconda IDE
- Backend – SQL
- Language – Python 3.8
- •Hard Disk: Greater than 500 GB
- •RAM: Greater than 4 GB
- •Processor: I3 and Above
- * Base Paper
- * Complete Source Code
- * Complete Documentation
- * Complete Presentation Slides
- * Flow Diagram
- * Database File
- * Screenshots
- * Execution Procedure
- * Readme File
- * Addons
- * Video Tutorials
- * Supporting Softwares
- * 24/7 Support * Ticketing System
- * Voice Conference
- * Video On Demand
- * Remote Connectivity
- * Code Customization
- * Document Customization
- * Live Chat Support
electronic health records using blockchain, electronic health records using blockchain github python, blockchain healthcare projects with source code, Blockchain healthcare projects, Electronic health records using blockchain github python , Blockchain based patient data management system, AI Blockchain Electronic health records management system, Healthcare using blockchain github, Blockchain healthcare projects with source code, Hospital management system blockchain github, Healthcare using blockchain github, Medical data sharing using blockchain github, Blockchain hospital management system, medrec: using blockchain for medical data access and permission management