IeeeXpert (“Site”) has always been committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal and corporate information.
Site does not sell, share or distribute Customer Information to any third party organization.
- Information we may collect from you as you browse our websiteOnce our website is opened by you in a browser on a device, the following information begins to be automatically obtained:
- Your name, address, e-mail address and phone number(s).
- Your credit or debit card number and expiry date.
- Details of orders you place through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Records of correspondence (including any further information we may request from you) when you contact us to request information, report a problem, or provide feedback on our services.
- After Sending Code or any other Documentation or Any PPT Your Cash Paid Cannot be refund at Any Situation. If You are Paying means you should Accept This Condition.
- Standard information automatically collected by our web server including your IP address. Further details are set out in paragraph 5 below.
- Details of your visits to our site, including access time.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, cookies, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you
Customer information used only for the purpose for which it was collected unless the customer has otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law.
Customer information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Project Deliverables:
1) Complete Source Code
2) Final Report / Document (PLAGIARIZED DOCUMENT ONLY WITH BASIC CONTENTS TAKEN FROM IEEE PAPER)
(Document consists of basic contents of about Abstract, Bibilography, Conclusion, Implementation, I/P & O/P Design, Introduction, Literature Survey, Organisation Profile, Screen Shots, Software Environment, System Analysis, System Design, System Specification, System Study, System Testing)
(The chapter System Design consists of 5 diagrams: Data Flow, Use Case, Sequence, Class, Activity Diagram)
3) Review PPT and Software Links
4) How to Run execution help file
Project Delivery Mode: (Online Delivery): Kindly check the Output video given for the project. This will be the final output of your project. If it meets your requirements, then you can purchase it. Also kindly note that in Online delivery. We will provide you only the project deliverables listed above with the help files and if you have any problem/issue in the execution of the project, we will provide you One Time Execution Support (or) clear it through Anydesk/teamviewer, based on prior appointment. Project will be delivered on the same day of when payment done.
Note: The Project Cost is FIXED and no negotiations in it. The project Cost remains same even if you need only the Source Code. Amount paid Cannot be refund any any situation . The site is responsible for maintaining and protecting customer information under its control.
- How we use your information We never sell, rent or share any of your Information (except anonymous aggregate information) with any third party. We only use the Information you provide as follows:
- to provide you with the services that you wish to use;
- for internal record keeping, billing, accounting and market research purposes;
- to respond to any queries, complaints or requests for further information;
- to improve the content of our Site;
- to customize the content and/or layout of page on our Site;
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Except as set out above we will not sell, distribute or disclose your Information without your consent, unless required or permitted to do so by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- User Access and ChoiceIf your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by contacting our Customer Support by email or phone at the contacts listed on our Contact Us page.We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.