- Parkinson’s Disease (PD) is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder, which is characterized by Various symptoms.
- progressive neurodegenerative disorder affects nervous system in the elderly, which is characterized by motor symptoms such as tremor, rigidity, slowness of movement and problems with gait.
- In this work, an attempt has been made to classify the spiral images of healthy control and Parkinson’s disease subjects using deep learning neural network.
- The Vision based Convolutional Neural Network architecture is used to refine the diagnosis of neurodegenerative disorder disease
- The Brain MRI images are trained and tested to give the accuracy Disease measures.
- volumetric analysis is one of the widely used MRI protocols to demonstrate pathological modifications related to PD in the striatal region.
- They system does not give the accurate results .
- MRI Imaging involves high cost of production.
- The image resolution is low so the face expression will not be detected.
- Parkinsons disease (PD) is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder of the nervous system in the elderly.
- Vision Based methods have reported promising results in providing better characterization of PD in the early stages and are expected to have better sensitivity than standard clinical measures.
- This project proposes a Vision Based novel deep learning architecture for neuro generative disorder screening.
- In this project, analysis of MRI images for discrimination of healthy control and NDD (Neurodegenerative disorder) subjects is attempted using CNN model.
- The proposed FAST-RCNN exploits Feature Extraction to tackle multi-view data from the Spiral Image data.
- In training, the proposed model employs a data enhancement technology called SCI-KIT’ Image Data Generator API on multi-view data.
- The data features are enriched by this data augmented technology, which can increase the diversity of the experimental samples.
- They recognized faster and more accurately
- The model is trained to learn the low level to high level features and the classification results are validated.
- Thus with a rapid growth in the deep learning architectures, an objective diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease will no longer be a laborious job for the clinicians in the near future.
- Front End – Anaconda IDE
- Backend – SQL
- Language – Python 3.8
- Hard Disk: Greater than 500 GB
- RAM: Greater than 4 GB
- Processor: I3 and Above
which dataset you can used to tarin your model.
How can i get the project, (source code)