Decentralized Voting system using Blockchain
Electronic voting or e-voting has been used in varying forms since 1970s with fundamental benefits over paper based systems such as increased efficiency and reduced errors. However, there remain challenges to achieve wide spread adoption of such systems especially with respect to improving their resilience against potential faults. Blockchain is a disruptive technology of current era and promises to improve the overall resilience of e-voting systems. This paper presents an effort to leverage benefits of blockchain such as cryptographic foundations and transparency to achieve an effective scheme for evoting. The proposed scheme conforms to the fundamental requirements for e-voting schemes and achieves end-to-end verifiability. The paper presents details of the proposed e-voting scheme along with its implementation using Multichain platform. The paper presents in-depth evaluation of the scheme which successfully demonstrates its effectiveness to achieve an end-to-end verifiable e-voting scheme.
- This work modified coercion resistance problem, RSA Encryption, Online Voting process, Developing a Secure Solution for online Election process information and To solve coercion resistance problem to solve using RSA cryptographic algorithms.
- Blockchain is an unchangeable ledger. Smart contract is a blockchain-based application
that responds to and processes the incoming information.
The concept of secret sharing was first proposed by Shamir. It provides effective defense against attacks at the server side. The Paillier’s public-key cryptosystem was proposed by Paillier. The additive homomorphic encryption is widely used in many applications, such as electronic voting, to maintain the confidentiality of the original information.
- Oblivious transfer proposed by Rabin is the protocol to protect the privacy of the sender and receiver in which the sender sends several messages to the receiver, but dose not know what message the receiver has obtained. Moreover, the receiver can only obtain one of them but know nothing about the other messages.
- Time Consuming
- Less Security
- 1) It is a symmetric key cryptographic scheme, which encrypts message using public key and retrieve message back from ciphertext using corresponding private key.
- 2) Blockchain has probabilistic nature. Every time the ciphertext is encrypted using Blockchain system a new cipher text is generated, due to which it is difficult to uniquely identify whether both the ciphertext are generated for same message or not.
- 3) It supports additive property of homomorphic cryptosystem.🞉 This form of Blockchain is known as the secret Hash cryptography.🞉 It makes use of the same private key to Hash and Dehash data being transmitted between two or more users.🞉 Hash Cryptography makes use of a block cipher encryption method.
- Front End – Anaconda IDE
- Backend – SQL
- Language – Python 3.8
- Hardware Requirements:
•Hard Disk: Greater than 500 GB
- •RAM: Greater than 4 GB
- •Processor: I3 and Above
decentralized voting system using blockchain, blockchain voting system project source code, python blockchain voting system, e voting system using blockchain ieee papers, digital voting: a blockchain-based e voting system using biohash and smart contract, blockchain voting system project report, secure digital voting system based on blockchain technology, blockchain-based e voting system project github, blockchain-based e. voting simulation, e voting using ethereum blockchain github, secure e voting using ethereum blockchain github final year project, online voting using blockchain, online voting using blockchain, blockchain-based e-voting system ppt