- Some academic centers allow a quick and simple online query to verify the authenticity of student’s academic information without even asking who requires that information.
- This leads to academic frauds and information stealing from the students and misusing it.
- Hence Blockchain come in handy to store students information encrypted in the database.
- Blockchain acts as a ledger system where data stored in a transparent and immutable format.
- The PBFT algorithm is the key method to make the blockchain consistent.
- Centralized storage and management mode is usually adopted, which makes systems that use this mode vulnerable to various attacks.
- The records of different educational stages are stored in separate storage servers of education institutions and these storage servers are usually designed to allow access only by internal staff
- In this system , a server failure could easily cause a data loss or leakage
- Database Clustering is the process of combining more than one servers or instances connecting to a single database.
- Sometimes one server may not be adequate to manage the amount of data or the number of requests, that is when a Data Cluster is needed.
- SQL is the language used to manage the database information. Clustering takes different forms, depending on how the data is stored and allocated resources.
- The blockchain is responsible for ensuring the security and auditability of the data, the smart contract is used to define the permissions of the records and to regulate the behaviours of the member nodes
- We remark that public blockchain is not suited in this case, because educational records are related to personal privacy and contain sensitive information, such as family address, age, contact details, etc.
- Moreover, even if the institutions put encrypted data on the public blockchain, it still will expose their operation situations and statistical data.
- We firstly use data masking for the part of the student’s private data and then encrypt it and store it on the server.
- The user must have the authorization of the data owner to query the data, and the verification of the user’s authority is realized using a smart contract. Students can take their documents using key from the server.
- Front End – Anaconda IDE
- Backend – SQL
- Language – Python 3.8
- •Hard Disk: Greater than 500 GB
- •RAM: Greater than 4 GB
- •Processor: I3 and Above
- * Base Paper
- * Complete Source Code
- * Complete Documentation
- * Complete Presentation Slides
- * Flow Diagram
- * Database File
- * Screenshots
- * Execution Procedure
- * Readme File
- * Addons
- * Video Tutorials
- * Supporting Softwares
- * 24/7 Support * Ticketing System
- * Voice Conference
- * Video On Demand
- * Remote Connectivity
- * Code Customization
- * Document Customization
- * Live Chat Support