*The Project proposes real-time Covid health data monitoring of the public peoples, suggesting that this symptom could be used as screening tool to help identify people with potential mild cases who could be recommended to self-isolate.
* For tracking it generates a scan able Mixed Reality (MR) code print. Also the wearable bio-medical sensor data’s also uploading to server system by IoT.
By our proposed system, the every public individual must have their own printed or soft copy based MR code with them. Whenever peoples entering any public places like Shopping Mall, Theatre, Amusement park, Airport, Bank, farmers Market, hairdresser, electronic store and cafeteria they have to show their own MR code to theMR vision camera cum scanner available.
immediately the MR vision Software System fetch the respective persons biomedical senor values from the server also according to the current sensor values and database data’s the MR vision Software System will show us the details in real-time images for normal datasets i.e. green MR images for entry permitted persons and red MR images for the Covid affected Persons with the data sets respectively .
- PIC controller
- Body Temperature Sensor
- Sound (Cough) sensor
- IoT – NodeMcu
- Power Supply
- MPlab IDE
- HiTech compiler
- Embedded C language
- First time in Technology MR Vision system utilizes for the real-time update and track of people.
- The Images based output and tracking with MR vision system.
- No database based system available to compare or to analyse a person’s history of tracking and biomedical data.
- No updated technology for scanning like AR, VR and MR.
- No image based output in current method.