In this work, architecture for real-time tracking using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and iBeacons in women safety is proposed. The proposed system is to locate not only women but also other facilities such as children.
It consists of four different frameworks: server communication, user interaction, cross-platform communication and outdoor localization. A wearable BLE Enabled device is setup with coms battery.and a smartphone can be used in our system. The first stage of the tracking system is setting up and calibrating the BLE iBeacons for initialization. Then the Received Signal Strength is collected from the BLE Enabled devices carried by users. These data are analysed and calculated using our improved Least Square Estimation approach to estimate the actual RSSI of users.
Once it’s properly estimated the RSSI value by pairing with the developed android apk, the GPS location of the mobile is sharing to the server.by having the proper RSSI and GPS location in server, the results show that our tracking system achieves resolutions of the order of exact location of the device and ibeacon distance paired with the apk. This will be further integrated with Google map to improve the real-time tracking monitoring experience.
- The Existing system for using Bluetooth &WI-FI wireless technology it’s use of only data transfer the point to point.
- The growing popularity using location-tracking system leads to a large amount of positioning technology
- This system high power consumption.
- These system users encounter a landmark; this scheme can use the information of the landmark to calibrate the location of users.
- The iBeacon has the characteristics of easy to deployment, low power consumption and low cost.
- The positioning more accuracy of the system
- POWER SUPPLY
- IBEACON DEVICE
- MOBILE PHONE
- EMBEDDED C
- IBEACON APP