An electronic health (e-health) record system is a novel application that will bring great convenience in healthcare. The privacy and security of the sensitive personal information are the major concerns of the users, which could hinder further development and widely adoption of the systems. The searchable encryption (SE) scheme is a technology to incorporate security protection and favorable operability functions together, which can play an important role in the e-health record system. In this paper, we introduce a novel cryptographic primitive named as conjunctive keyword search with designated tester and timing enabled proxy reencryption function (Re-dtPECK), which is a kind of a time-dependent SE scheme. It could enable patients to delegate partial access rights to others to operate search functions over their records in a limited time period. The length of the time period for the delegatee to search and decrypt the delegator’s encrypted documents can be controlled. Moreover, the delegatee could be automatically deprived of the access and search authority after a specified period of effective time. It can also support the conjunctive keywords search and resist the keyword guessing attacks. By the solution, only the designated tester is able to test the existence of certain keywords. We formulate a system model and a security model for the proposed Re-dtPECK scheme to show that it is an efficient scheme proved secure in the standard model. The comparison and extensive simulations demonstrate that it has a low computation and storage overhead.
According to researchers at Berkeley, trust and security are ranked one of the top 10 obstacles for the adoption of cloud computing. Indeed, Service-Level Agreements (SLAs). Consumers’ feedback is a good source to assess the overall trustworthiness of cloud services. Several researchers have recognized the significance of trust management and proposed solutions to assess and manage trust based on feedbacks collected from participants.
DISADVANTAGES OF EXISTING SYSTEM:
- Guaranteeing the availability of TMS is a difficult problem due to the unpredictable number of users and the highly dynamic nature of the cloud environment.
- A Self-promoting attack might have been performed on cloud service sy, which means sx should have been selected instead.
- Disadvantage a cloud service by giving multiple misleading trust feedbacks (i.e., collusion attacks)
- Trick users into trusting cloud services that are not trustworthy by creating several accounts and giving misleading trust feedbacks (i.e., Sybil attacks).
- Cloud service users’ feedback is a good source to assess the overall trustworthiness of cloud services. In this paper, we have presented novel techniques that help in detecting reputation based attacks and allowing users to effectively identify trustworthy cloud services.
- We introduce a credibility model that not only identifies misleading trust feedbacks from collusion attacks but also detects Sybil attacks no matter these attacks take place in a long or short period of time (i.e., strategic or occasional attacks respectively).
- We also develop an availability model that maintains the trust management service at a desired level. We also develop an availability model that maintains the trust management service at a desired level.
ADVANTAGES OF PROPOSED SYSTEM:
- TrustCloud framework for accountability and trust in cloud computing. In particular, TrustCloud consists of five layers including workflow,
- Propose a multi-faceted Trust Management (TM) system architecture for cloud computing to help the cloud service users to identify trustworthy cloud service providers.
- System : Pentium IV 2.4 GHz.
- Hard Disk : 40 GB.
- Floppy Drive : 44 Mb.
- Monitor : 15 VGA Colour.
- Mouse :
- Ram : 512 Mb.
- Operating system : Windows XP/7.
- Coding Language : JAVA/J2EE
- IDE : Netbeans 7.4
- Database : MYSQL
Conjunctive Keyword Search With Designated Tester and Timing Enabled Proxy Re-Encryption Function for E-Health Clouds Conjunctive Keyword Search With Designated Tester and Timing Enabled Proxy Re-Encryption Function for E-Health Clouds Conjunctive Keyword Search With Designated Tester and Timing Enabled Proxy Re-Encryption Function for E-Health Clouds PPT REPORT BASEPAPER